Mandatory information of the owner of the website:
GRES DE LA MANCHA, S.L.
Ctra. Consuegra, km. 1,2.
45470 Los Yebenes, Toledo
Registro Mercantil de Toledo. Tomo 310 de la Sección General, Folio 98, Hoja TO-1464. Inscripción 1ª
Teléfono: (+34) 925 322 522
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.gresmanc.com (hereinafter, the website) owned by GRES DE LA MANCHA, S.L., with registered office at Ctra. Consuegra, km. 1.2. 45470 Los Yebenes, Toledo and with NIF B-45258886, (hereinafter GRESMANC or the Holder) duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of Toledo. Volume 310 of the General Section, Page 98, Sheet TO-1464. 1st registration.
Access to the website is free except for the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by the users.
Users are recommended to carefully read this Legal Notice periodically, since the conditions of use thereof, contained in the aforementioned Notice, may be modified.
Some services accessible to users through the website may be subject to particular conditions that, where appropriate, will replace, complete and / or modify this Legal Notice and which must be accepted by the user before starting to provide the service. correspondent.
3. Navigation, access and security
This website has been designed to support Internet Explorer, Edge, Firefox, Safari, Opera and Chrome browsers.
The Owner is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may be caused to users by the use of other browsers or different versions of the browsers for which the website has been designed.
Access to this website is done in a non-secure environment, so the information is not transmitted in encrypted form.
4. Obligations of the user
4.1 Obligation to make correct use of the website.
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of the same, being prohibited, in general, any type of action to the detriment of GRESMANC and contrary to this Legal Notice.
The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that may be considered unlawful or illegal, that infringe the rights of GRESMANC or third parties, or that may damage, disable, overload or deteriorate the website or prevent the normal use of the website. same by other users.
4.2 Request for content
The user must refrain from making requests for content offered through this website using means or procedures other than those made available to them, other than those indicated on the website or other than those normally used on the Internet and provided that they do not entail a risk of disabling the website and its contents.
The use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes is prohibited, specifically and without limitation:
1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.).
2) Carry out, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Introduce computer viruses, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alteration of the content or systems accessible through this website.
The information that appears on this web page is current on the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information on this website. Users are recommended to periodically access this website to access possible updates.
6. Intellectual property
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights contained in Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which is approved the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to GRESMANC or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by intellectual property regulations.
All content on the website and all content available through the Owner's products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and provision (the "Content") are the sole property of the Owner or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the Content of the website may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, published, transmitted or sold in any way or by any means, totally or partially, without the prior consent of Holder's brief. As long as the user is entitled to use the website, the Owner grants a limited license to use and access the website and the Website Content and to legitimately download and only for personal and non-commercial use, the content thereof, as long as all warnings about copyright and intellectual property are kept intact. Content on the website may not be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site, nor may the information be integrated into databases or compilation. Any other use of the Content on the website is strictly prohibited.
The content of this website must not be used for public dissemination or for commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.
7. Registered trademarks
All brands, logos and anagrams displayed on this site are the property of GRESMANC or third party companies. The use, without prior consent, of any element of this website that is the object of protection in accordance with current legislation on industrial property is expressly prohibited. Especially, trademarks, trade names, store signs, names, logos, slogans or any type of distinctive sign belonging to the Owner may not be used.
Any information regarding the cookies used on this website, as well as the options for its modification or uninstallation, are available through the channel. Cookies Policy.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser program so that the creation of cookie files is prevented or it is warned when this occurs. The website is accessible without the need for cookie file options to be activated, although it may prevent the proper functioning of security mechanisms for exclusive services or certain services that require greater security. As a general rule, the purpose of cookie files on the website is to facilitate user navigation.
The user who wants to enter links from their own web pages to that of GRESMANC must comply with the conditions detailed below without ignoring them avoid the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but may not be reproduced in any way (online links, copy of texts, graphics, etc.).
2) It will be forbidden in any case, in accordance with the applicable legislation and in force at any time, to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the viewing of content through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content not related to it in such a way that: (I) produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in the users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of GRESMANC's brand reputation and prestige; or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
3) No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about GRESMANC, its employees or the activities it carries out will be made from the page that introduces the link.
4) In no case will it be stated on the page where the link is located that GRESMANC has given its consent for its insertion or that, in any other way, it sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the sender's services.
5) The use of any denominative, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive of GRESMANC is prohibited within the sender's page except in the cases allowed by Law or expressly authorized by GRESMANC and whenever permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the GRESMANC website in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the Law and in no case may it dispose of or link to its own content or that of third parties that: (i) are illegal, harmful or contrary to morality and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) induce or may induce in the User the false conception that GRESMANC subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, lawful or unlawful, of the sender; (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to GRESMANC's activity based on the location, content and subject matter of the sender's website.
In any case, GRESMANC reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to require its removal when they do not meet the conditions required in this section.
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or for the damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegitimate use of the website.
GRESMANC will not be responsible for the possible damages that may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational operation of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the control of the delays. or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems.
GRESMANC does not guarantee the veracity nor is it responsible for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, GRESMANC is not responsible for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34 / 2002, of July 12, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illegal or inappropriate content, they must inform GRESMANC.
The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between GRESMANC and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of GRESMANC with the statements, content or services provided through them. GRESMANC reserves the right to unilaterally remove the links that appear on its website at any time.
GRESMANC does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for damages caused by the illegality, quality, outdated, unavailability, error and uselessness thereof or for any other damage that is not directly attributable to her.
GRESMANC disclaims responsibility for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.
For any communication that should be made, they must send an email to email@example.com or send a written communication to GRES DE LA MANCHA, S.L. in Ctra. Consuegra, km. 1.2. 45470 Los Yebenes, Toledo.
The user expressly accepts the use of email as a valid procedure for sending communications.
13. Applicable jurisdiction and legislation
The terms and conditions that govern this website and all the relationships that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law.
Any controversy that may arise from accessing or using this website will be the jurisdiction of the corresponding courts according to the jurisdiction of the user.